HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

So Long 2014....

Here's my post from the Sassy Scrapper Blog today.

********

Hello Sassy Scrappers, Leonie here today at the end of another year.

I hope it's been a super creative fulfilling year for you.
I'm not big on the resolutions or word of the year things.
However it is a good opportunity to reflect for just a little while 
on the year that was and perhaps on one part of our life we may like to 
work on in the future.  
Perhaps by documenting it in same small way like this I 
have at least acknowledged something that I would like to make happen
in the coming year. 


I've used the Websters pages - All That Glitters range which has some perfect new year sentiments
if you're looking to document any sort of net year parties or resolutions.





How about you?  Any burning ambitions or resolutions for the new year?
Here's to a Happy Creative 2015 to all our Sassy Scrappers.

Cheers
Leonie Neal-Dawson.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout ! Love all the floral elements! And have a Happy New Year! And I just hope to keep enjoying and learning scrapbooking in 2015!

    ReplyDelete