HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Bloom Girl - Sharon


Hello Scrappy People.
I drafted this post about three weeks ago but just haven't got back to finish it.
School Holidays kind of interrupted normal scheduling but I'm back into it now with 
School back this week.
Yay!

So this is a page I did almost a month ago at the Delights retreat 
Bloom Girl - Sharon is very gorgeous is she not?




This page was for a challenge at the retreat to use a song title or lyrics 
plus the tag and music paper supplied.


The sprays are Hero Arts Neon from Sassy Scrappers.
Just love their vibrancy. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yes your bloom girl is gorgeous! I love the pops of vibrant color too! The photo looks great in the black frame too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love her. Love that music paper too. You did awesome for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete