HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Monday, July 21, 2014

Amy Tangerine - Yes Please


Hey scrappy friends and bloggers.
Just popping in to share a page a created a few weeks ago now and have just not 
had a chance to get around to sharing it here on my blog.

It's another page from my creative weekend at Escape 2 Create.
I met this lovely, gorgeous girl-  Anna Allan
It was just a hilarious fun time had at our table!



I've been hoarding this glittery chevron paper for quite some time
so it was definitely time to scrap with it and I'm really happy with how
the page turned out. 




Lots of layers using the bright and pretty Amy Tangerine - Yes Please range.





Thanks for stopping by hope you like this page. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I don't just like it -- I LOVE IT!!! Such great memories and awesome page - so bold and bright! Adore it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous! Love the glittery papers and all those layers under your photo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete