HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Friday, July 19, 2013

Stampede 'Fun' Run...


Hello bloggers!

I have been messing around with Dylusions Ink sprays again.
Fun! Fun!
Here's the result.

Yes that's me covered in Mud after last years Stampede obstacle course run.
We climbed walls, waded through a waist high ice bath, crawled through mud, swam through a dam, jumped over hot coals and ran through live electrical wires.
Crazy, crazy things we do! 
And I never thought I'd say it but we had a great time! 
Weird I know. ;)


And some close-ups.


That's a Crafters workshop Stencil and texture paste under the Dylusions sprays and some Amy Tangerine stamps.



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is awesome, the back ground looks amazing, and well done on doing the stampede, that sounds like a wild run!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics make me giggle. Love the colour and background work. Fab fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work on the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had super fun doing this one...and the layout looks sensational.
    Awesome work Leonie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun layout! I love your background and the stamping!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great "rainbow" effect in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooh splendid! Visiting your blog is always such a treat!!

    ReplyDelete