HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Echo Park - Here and Now

Hello, back again with another layout created this past weekend and yes it's another
'just because' layout. 

I used 6x6 papers from the Cupcake Kit I bought from Here
There are 12 6x6" papers in the cupcake kit amongst other things.  Like an awesome set of watercolour paints but I'll save that for the next post. ;)
This size of papers are so great for the way I scrap-
Because I use only small amounts of patterned paper I can tell these papers are going to go a long way.
This range from Echo Park is nice and bright so it's right up my alley too.



I used Gelatos on the base cardstock, using a technique I haven't tried before and I really
like the result!  And I thought after having the Gelatos for about a year now I'd tried just about 
all that you could do with them.  
Love discovering new things about products I've had for a while!


I added some ripped up pieces of washi and stamping to the background. 


Thanks for dropping by.
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. So love that background...such a bright, refreshing layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty colors in the back ground and how they just blend in together!! love the sequins too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this leonie and your blog makeover too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page Leonie! I love this bacground.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab layout and cheeky little poppets you have ... i would have been super freaked out too with them climbing a cliff face

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background and the colors!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow. That background is sooooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Leonie, the background is stunning.
    Love what you have done with the gelatos and stamping x

    ReplyDelete