HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Friday, January 4, 2013

Show Us Your Stuff - January (Websters Pages)


I adore this range of Websters Pages papers. Fabulous designs by Alison Kreft.
I've used them to create my layout for the Show Us Your Stuff January challenge.


A picture prompt this month. Create a layout using this image as your guide incuding a handmade Item on your page. Mine is the spotty button from Catie's Craft Corner.
Lot's of options with this picture. The birds, cake, circles. I went with the chocolate and Aqua colours.
The trims that I got with this range had some aqua lace and chocolate coloured trim which matched perfectly.

Being the start of a new year I'm thinking of what my goals for 2013 will be, so
I've used this as my subject to scrap about.

Love these resin badges. I'm sure there will be plenty of scrapping happening in 2013. ;)


You can link your take on this challenge on the SUYS blog here.
Cheers,
 Leonie. :)

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo of you and love the details. Good luck in 2013 on achieving those goals. I am sure you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great question to ask for this year! Great layout and I love the use of products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous layout!!!!
    just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant titel to this gorgeous LO. Love the fun button you have made
    Happy new year and happy scrapp for 2013

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I'm totally digging all the Webster's here- your details are awesome and the best of luck to you on your goals~!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout, Leonie..love the textured background & your great layering! Best of luck with your goals for this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layout! Love the soft colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those textures Leonie. Great pic of you too. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout! Feel a scraplift coming up ;-) Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete