HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Scrap the Girls Blog Hop Winner


Hello, just popping in to post the winner of my RAK as part of the Scrap the Girls Blog Hop.
Then it's straight back to the crazy Christmas rush for me with zillions of things to get done in the next week. Oh Dear!



that means DebiJ you're the winner, please email me your details at gregorydawson65@optusnet.com.au


Oh what a wonderful hop prize from you! Wow!! Lovely hopping along with STG!

Thanks to everyone for taking part and I hope you can participate in our December Challenges at Scrap the Girls. 
A new challenge went up a few days ago by the very talented Julie Winks.
Check out her challenge here 
Cheers everyone. 
Leonie :)


edit to add grrrr I've obviously messed something up with the random number thingy, it's not showing the result but trust me it was number 3. Which is Debi's comment.  stupid wigets!!! tehehe


1 comment:

  1. How jolly exciting Leonie! Thank you so much!
    I will pop you an email!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete