HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Show Us Your Stuff - November

Show Us Your Stuff have a great challenge this month.

simply use Yellow and Washi tape on your layout!

Plus your handmade item of course. :)

My handmade item/s are the 2Crafty chipboard hexagons which I've covered in different patterned washi tape.
I also used the hexagons which come in a sheet attached to each other as a mask on the background.
I also used washi as a border around the outer edge of the layout and folded half of the tape over the edge of the page. 
Gave the page a nice finishing touch.

The fencing wire tucked behind the photos is also by 2Crafty, and I've just added a few dabs of gesso.


Another close-up of the flower flourish I used by 2Crafty Chipboard


Head over to the Show Us Your Stuff blog to see the other DT examples for November.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing LO Leonie!!!! Love the hexagons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Leonie, I loooove the whole hexagon theme you have carried through. So many fabulous details too. Love it. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME! I love your background and the way you used washi!!! Original!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see you had crazy hexagonal fun with this one - stunning!!

    ReplyDelete