HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Show Us Your Stuff - September Challenge

Hello all, Spring is officially here in my part of the world and I hope the warm weather
will arrive sooner rather than later! 
I'm so ready for some sunny days!

Today I have a layout for the September-  Show Us Your Stuff challenge
The Challenge this month is a quote.
"The world is filled with undiscovered wonders, come little one lets find them out together"
 -Emilie Ahern.

I thought these pictures of my son having some sailing lessons suited the quote
quite well and the bright colours felt reminded me of warmer weather!


My handmade item this month are these embellishments by 
Sam Young from 'Eye Candy Magic'
Sam is Sponsoring the challenge this month so make sure you check out the gorgeous handmade 
embellishments she makes.
I misted mine to match the colours in my layout.

so I hope you can play along this month with us at SUYS.
Cheers. :)

6 comments:

  1. Love love that quote!!!! I am so going to do this challenge. And a very fab layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is such an eye catching layout Leonie! Love all the quirkyness and fun feeling to it! Hope you are well :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! Love the way you have used this collection! It's so interesting to see how others use it! Love your work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool layout Leonie! Great design!! Love the sequins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pics are just so perfect for this quote. Love that the page is so busy with so many goodies to look at.
    And no you do not need to add to your stash and trust me, there was not a lot there to add to it anyway. I think Manor House was the best stall there.
    It really is aimed at cardmakers, stampers and copic now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look of this page!!! It's super gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete