HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Friday, August 3, 2012

Scrap The Girls - August


New Creative team members have been announced on the STG blog.
There are some fabulously talented new faces there and I'm extremely happy to 
be joining them for another term.

Head over here to see who the Creative team are for the next 6 months.
The August challenge is stars.

Do you ever get to a stage in creating a layout where you say to yourself
 'yeah this looks pretty good I'm happy with this, I'll just spray a little more here, and maybe some
paint or doodling here'
Next thing I know the layout looks completely different!
I have this conversation with myself all the time.
I wish I knew when to stop sometimes!

This happened when I was doing this layout!
I created what I thought was a pretty good background, see the green areas inside 
the white outlined stars. Well that's what the whole background was like, til I thought I 
would mask the chipboard stars - from 2Crafty with some 
white mist! Well it changed the whole look of the layout, so I felt I had to add the
 blue stencilled stars, then I needed the red stars to... etc, etc
Hey I'm happy with the way it looks now but I also really liked what was underneath it too!
haha! Sounds crazy I know.







Ok that's enough from me hope you made it this far.
And make sure you put this challenge on your list 
-Scrap the girl/s in your life and use stars. Easy!
cheers. :)

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous...love all the stars!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you did!! the star clustering is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Leonie!! That's just a page building itself up - it wasn't wrong before but personally I like layers like yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this!!!! I know what you mean though! LOL! I've done that too. It does look amazing like this too though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean with stopping in time – it happens to me to… But I love when it’s a lot of paint, things and craziness so most often the results look FAB anyway! And that is definitely true for your LO! What I love about it is the mix of different stars!!! :)

    ReplyDelete