HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Monday, April 30, 2012

Retreat layouts- part 2

Told you i'd be back soon!

Here's the second lot of layouts I did at retreat.

The Scrapbook Savvy April Sketch


I saved this background from the bin! Not naming anyone.... but the lovely lady scrapping next to me (who does some beautiful scrapbooking by the way) 
didn't like the result of her gesso and stencil background.  
Well I thought it was fantastic, 
so I added some more mists, a photo, other bits and pieces, 
and this was my layout for the retreat recipe challenge. 

just because...he says the funniest things sometimes!


and just because...he takes his cricket sooooo seriously.

This one is for the Purple Pumpkin sketch.
which I actually finished today, i've had it sitting on my desk for about 3 weeks
waiting for journalling! oops.
And I think I may add in more journalling-  the words to this poem.
But since I don't speak one word of Italian, 
I'm waiting on Andy to help me with that one!
So I'm calling it finished... for now.


And that's all for today I promise. 
Cheers.
:)



5 comments:

  1. Hi Leonie! You are producing some really fun and colourful pages at the moment!! Loved having a peek about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Leonie! I've loved checking out all your layouts - they are all so awesome!!! Love your work! Great take on the sketch - you've totally made it suit your theme! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Purple Pumpkin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all and so great to see them come together. And you are far too organised to have them up and going already. Mine are still in the pizza box sitting on the floor beside all of the other "stuff" I dumped there on Sunday. I will get around to it this week....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful style!! I love them all!!!Thanks for joining PP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats...lovin'all your layouts..thanks for playing along at PP

    ReplyDelete