HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

something a little different

Hi, I still have a a few scrappy layouts to share from
my weekend away in Barwon Heads but I felt like sharing something 
a little different but still crafty...of course.
so while I was away I also did some little mixed media canvases.

I used a crafters workshop template to create the bird shapes


love the bright colours.


and the quote, well you can't go past
Judy Garland lyrics.


These are 4"x4" canvases and they look cute all 
lined up together. Eventually they'll go on the wall in my study but for now
they're sitting on the Dado rail in our front room.



My second share is another mixed media canvas, this time on 
a 12x12 panel.
I did this one last weekend at an all day crop-for-a-cause.
I Love these crops, been going to them for a few years now and they
are always lots of fun.


It's all about butterflies,


lots and lots


of butterflies. And a Kaisercraft wooden flourish. :)

Hope you like my something different. :)
Cheers, Leonie.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous canvas' Leonie...beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, you should be selling these...at Piccadilly perhaps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love these! They’re super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so I loved the birds as you know when I saw you making them but then I see your Butterflies.
    OMG. This is just sensational Leonie.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! These are GORGEOUS! I love the colors and the textures!! WOW!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate it!:):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leonie these canvases are utterly amaaaayzing!! Wow oh wow I am absolutely taken with them!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete