HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

All set for tomorrow.........

Well i think i'm organised for Christmas!!!
And it's only the 30th of November. That is unheard of for me!
This morning i finished off the last few presents i needed to buy. The majority of gifts i wrapped a week or so ago!!
 i've amazed even myself.
The past 2 years i've scrapped a Dec. Daily album and really enjoyed the process so decided to do another this year.
I finished organising the foundation for my December Daily album at the Crop4aCause a couple of weekends ago. so i have some pictures of it to share.
The cover is a Teresa Collins chipboard album.
And the pages are a mixture of a heap of different brands
MME, Kaisercraft, Websters, Teresa Collins, K&Co and lots more but i've forgotten now. hahah!
I used somePapers i had in my Christmas stash.
And i bought some new release ones that appealed to me
Mostly traditional type papers.


i've used lots of transparencies and opaque pages this year.
Love them!


And as a go through the month i'll probably embellish some more.

                                               Most of the pages are about 8x8" so
                                 i'm thinking of probably using a lot of 5x7" photo's and collages

i may also print out journal boxes from some Ali Edwards digital overlays
i bought a couple of year ago.


So now i just need to keep up with at least a photo a day for the next month.
i'm hoping to update it every couple of days.

7 comments:

  1. One year I will have time to do this...so good that you are so organised. enjoy the process

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Leonie! This is so fantastic!!! I've only recently heard about this, and it sounds pretty hyper, you have done such a great job with it!!! Really - well done. Thanks for your comment on my blog, too. Esp on the sketch one - I was not sure it was good - I liked it and my hubby though it was great, but I had only got 2 comments on it at Bon's so I was almost going to delete it, but then I thought, oh well - nevermind, I'll just leave it anyway. So thanks!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is looking absoloutely gorgeous!!! Good luck with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you for doing the December Daily. Your little album looks super!

    Thanks for visiting my blog on your blog train recently, and for leaving me your lovely comment. I really did appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Leonie i hope that you have a safe journey home and thak you so much for your friendship this year,happy new year take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I {love} the shape of that book, and all the chipboard letters make my heart go pitter patter! :-) I'm having a scrapbooking challege on my blog right now, would love for you to stop by!

    http://itsacraftylife.blogspot.com/2010/12/do-you-or-dont-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your album looks so fantastic. All those wonderful pages you've filled it with. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete